




On Friday the New Kids on the Block was on the Today Show for their Friday concert series. While singing.....Hanging Tough..... with the New Kids and getting ready for work, Beau was playing with Henry. It started off with Beau dancing in front of him and tickling him and what did Henry do????? Gave us a HUGE grin twice! It was awesome! Beau and I were shocked and so excited! I kept trying all day to get him to smile again, and I got a few, but every time I put the camera up to my face, he would stop. Needless to say, here are some of the half smiles I was able to catch.








2 comments:
Hi
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!!
Henry is so beautiful!!! I love the smiles.
Being a MOM is the greatest gift anyone can ever receive.
It is the toughest job in the world, but the most rewarding job you will ever have.
Nothing beats seeing your child smile.
No matter how old they are, you are still MOM and they still need you, whether they will admit it or not :-)
They can cry all day or talk back and act as if they know everything, but just one hug or kiss and all will be forgiven.
Hold them close for as long as you can, because one day they will grow up.
Cherish each and every smile, laugh, and hug.
Enjoy each and every moment.
Nothing compares to being a MOM!
So precious! I hope you had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment