My next bit of news is that we are seeing more and more smiles from our little man. He is always really happy in the morning and loves to smile and kick, but towards the end of the day he gets a little fussy. However, the following pictures I took around 6 yesterday and he was smiling at me a little, so who knows. We just love seeing the smiles!
Our last bit of news is that I am joining the stay at home moms club next year. Beau and I have really thought hard about what we were going to do next year and came to the decision for me to stay at home. I am very relieved to have finally made that decision. I also am very excited and feel very blessed to have had this option. I look forward to spending lots of time with our little man, however, I am going to miss all of my friends at work so much. Everyone continues to tell me that we made the best decision and that we will never regret it, so this first year must be wonderful!
The following pictures I took to show you how much Henry has grown. He is wearing this adorable outfit my friend Bonnie gave him that says Moo Moo on the front. It also has polka-dot feet. I love it...thanks Bonnie! Check out his little smiles. Aren't they adorable!













2 comments:
So good to see you and Henry last night. You look great and Henry is just too precious! You will love being able to stay home with him. It is the hardest, but most rewarding job you will ever have! The first year is so much fun!!! They do so much, it will amaze you. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Hi guys,
Henry is so adorable. I am so happy for you guys. I am sorry he was having problems with digesting :-( and Lindsey says he has some reflux, too. DJ has really bad reflux. How exciting you are stay home, yay!!! I know Lindsey said you were thinking about it. I was hoping you were able to. The time really does fly. I still can't believe DJ is 5 1/2 months. TAKE CARE and Enjoy that little guy!!!
Post a Comment