Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 Week Update

I can't believe Henry will be 2 months old next Tuesday! I am going to bed now because Henry has decided he wants to wake us up VERY early and I am exhausted right now, but I wanted to post his 7 week pictures. His new favorite thing to do besides lying on his back kicking his feet is to stand up and bob his head around. He will not sit in your lap anymore without pushing his feet down to try and stand. It is amazing how strong he already is. I know he would love sitting in an exersaucer, but I think he has to be a certain age or able to hold his head up all the time first. Anyways, here are some of the pictures I took this week. The third picture is to show off his cute outfit (thanks Em) and shoes. He does not want to wear his sandals for very long, but they are ADORABLE! I put them on him when he is standing and they keep him from sliding around. Anyways, off to bed! Happy 7 weeks Henry!




1 comment:

mharper said...

So cute! Ty was the same way. Always wanted to stand early. He will be an early mover!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs