Beau's post might have been one of the most amazing things I have ever read. I read it again today and cried, of course! He has a beautiful way of writing his true thoughts and it makes me feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and now father to our son. I am again crying just thinking about how wonderful being a mother is. I have the most beautiful child and can't stop staring at him. I do not like my lack of sleep, but at least I am spending my waking hours with someone so precious!
Henry will be a week old tomorrow and that is amazing too! I did not enjoy the labor and delivery and am trying to block that out of my memory, but this past week has flown by. We really appreciate everyone who has called and come by to visit us. I don't know how to explain the love we have felt over the past week between our family and friends. You guys are wonderful and if I do not say it to you, thank you for your love and constant support!
I am going to post some pictures of Henry that we have taken the last few days to give everyone an idea of what he is looking like now that he has been in the world a little longer. I think he is beautiful, but I am pretty partial. He is actually perfect!
Oh, before I post the pictures, I want to thank my dear friend Emily for the posts she put up during my labor. You were such a wonderful friend taking the day off of work and spending it in the waiting room with our families. I have had many people compliment your writing abilities and also everyone appreciated all of your updates, so thanks Em! It would not have been a perfect day without you!















1 comment:
Thank you Alle. But it was nothing. I had a wonderful time, and I'd do it all over again in a second.
Post a Comment