Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter...a little late

Aaah.... a peaceful Easter nap after a big meal

Happy Easter a little late! These pictures were taken on Easter day of Henry with all of the family. Since he is still pretty young and has no immune system, Beau and I stayed home from Easter church for the first time in our lives. We had a nice relaxing morning because we were gearing up for our big day visiting our families.

I took the following picture yesterday, but did not do a good job. It was a lot of work for this picture because I started taking these when it was fussy time.



Henry and his Grammie on Easter


Uncle Collin and Brigit with Henry



Look how adorable the footies are in this outfit!


We love to stretch....Henry stretches for 5 minutes at a time. It is pretty cute!


Henry and his Great Grandfather Finley


Henry with his Great Grandmother Finley

Ganny and Great Nannaw admiring sweet Henry


4 Generations of Finley women and Kaneft men

3 comments:

The Adventures of DJ and Katelyn said...

Hi guys,
Henry is so beautiful!!! I am so HAPPY for you guys. I know you two are enjoying him to pieces. Take Care!!!

nolesfan20 said...

Congrats, he is adorable

Anne said...

Alle, he's precious!! Hope you're getting some rest and have had a wonderful weekend!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs