Thursday, April 23, 2009

So Henry is now 3 weeks and 2 days old and he is wonderful! I am absolutely in love with my child, even at 3 in the morning! He growing at a rapid rate and I know this stage in his life will pass by very quickly.
Just to update everyone on his growth progress, as of his 2 week appointment with Dr. Trey (his pediatrician who is awesome), he was 8 pounds 5 ounces. I think he is probably getting closer to 9 pounds now. He has grown a few inches in his length and measured at 22 3/8 inches long. So, we are growing fast around here! I am posting a few pictures I have taking when he was awake so you can see his sweet eyes. The first picture is adorable! He crossed his hands on his own and was just resting. We had to capture this on camera, it is precious!

Wednesday, April 22, was Beau's big 30th birthday. We had a great time celebrating it with some friends and Henry got to visit his grandparents for the evening (Ganny and Pop). I thought this was a great picture of Beau with his son on his 30th birthday!


Henry in his sweet Tigger outfit, lying on his back with his hands up. This is his favorite sleeping position when he is not swaddled tightly.


"Mom, you have taken so many pictures of me, thats enough!"


"I mean, are all these pictures necessary?"


Henry is really starting to interact a little more with us and turning when he hears our voice. It is awesome!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so nice to be able to see Henry, and you two! He really is so alert! And I love the hands. I know Jan and Bill are trying hard not to be knocking on your door all the time!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs