Sunday, August 14, 2011

38.5 weeks and some room changes.....

I will be 39 weeks preggers on Wednesday, August 17th and and getting larger by the second.  Fin is moving like crazy and I have had a couple changes to update.  I went to the doctor on July 22 and found out I was 1 cm dialated....well, I got a little excited but for no reason!  I have been back twice and have had no changes.  Oh well!  He is just not ready to enter into the real world! I go back to the doctor in tomorrow (Monday), so I will update as I know what is going on.
We have been super busy around here getting Henry's big boy room ready and Finley's nursery ready and I can say I have pretty much finished both rooms.  There are a couple of things I need to do in each room....get a rug for Henry, put up some pictures of Finley....but those things are on hold right now.  I am posting some pictures of their new rooms, their new playroom (we lost our guest bedroom) and my huge stomach!  With the kitchen changes, the room changes and the new playroom, we have a completely different house and I love it!

The playroom is connected to the kitchen...it is wonderful to be able to confine him to one place that I can actually see while cooking!  I love the new playroom!




This is the same theme Henry had when he was little.  However, we rearranged the room to make it different for Fin and am hanging a few new things.  It is a completely different room.  Click here to see what it looked like before.





Across the hall is Henry's room.  It used to be Beau's man room, but now it is an inviting toddler's room.  Henry absolutely LOVES his new room and is doing excellent sleeping in his big boy bed.  We (knock on wood) could not have asked for an easier transition!  I was extremely nervous and did not give my sweet boy any credit.  He has slept better in his bed than he was sleeping in the crib!  I love his new room too.  Big Dad and Betty painted him some Thomas the Train pictures with him in the actual train and they are awesome!  We also put up a chalkboard, some new pictures and his Thomas tent.  He is in heaven! 








2 comments:

Bob Noë said...

Handsome rooms for handsome boys! ( Kim says cute, cute, cute)

Micah said...

I love both rooms!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs