Henry's first day of school is going to be on a special day. His little brother Finley Alexander hopefully will be born on this same day. His grandparents, Jan and Bill took him to school as Alle and Beau went to the hospital to look for Finley. We hope he comes today!
Henry wants to drive to school, or at least be pushed...
Once he got to school, he bravely stood at the front door and waved. We do not know if he let his grandparents kiss him in front of his classmates, but I am sure they did. I understand that most of his classmates are girls. I am sure he will charm them all!
Henry's Papa Bob is posting Alle's blog while she works on finding Finley.
Stay tuned for more information about today's events!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Papa Bob! Love your post! Had me giggling!! We are praying for Alle. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
I'm SO sad I'm not there!! But, I'll be there as soon as my school gets out! Looking forward to meeting Finley! Keep us posted!
Great job Henry!! Let us know how the search for Finley goes!
So exciting!! Thinking about all of you. Come on, Finley!
Yeah Henry! Exciting day all around!
Post a Comment