Friday, August 19, 2011

Picture overload

We are finally home and trying to get back into our daily routine with a newborn and Fin has been wonderful!  I could not login to blogger while I was in the hospital to share all of my pictures, so I am going to do it now....so this is going to be just a picture post.  We are all doing great, a little tired, but we have so much help that life is good! 

My nurse Ruth was wonderful!

Finley was able to immediately meet all of the fam!







The first meeting of my 2 boys.... Henry said, "Hi Finley, my name is Henry."  It was absolutely precious.  Finley brought Henry a very exciting Cars race track and Henry LOVED it!!!  He was shaking while opening it!



Henry had to investgate Finley's face.

Then go back and look at his new race track!

Our family of 4!!  Henry REALLY wants to hold Fin all of the time!  He continues to say, "I want to hold him, hug him and kiss him."  Hopefully that will stick for a while!


 
The boys and Fin....



On the way home.....

We are home!!!



3 comments:

Eleanor said...

Congratulations Alle and Beau! Glad that everyone is doing well and you have lots of help. Loved all the pictures. Fin is beautiful!
Love to all, Eleanor Mann

Carolyne said...

What a lovely family..Just showed all my co-workers your pictures....they love y'all

Meredith said...

I love all of the pictures!! Can't wait to meet Finley.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs