Monday, October 5, 2009

Henry is 6 months (and 5 days) old!

OK, I am a little late at posting Henry's 6 month picture, but we have been very busy and sick! Henry went in for his well checkup last Wednesday (September 30th) and unfortunately it ended up being a sick visit. I knew something was wrong with my little man because he had an upset stomach and a horrible diaper rash. Needless to say, the doctor told me he had a virus and prescribed him Bacid to help with his stomach issues. WELL, today is Monday, almost a week later, and poor Henry is still having problems. His diaper rash is awful and I have had so many different opinions on what is the best ointment that I don't know what to use. Right now I am using Flanders, but the doctor said he alternates between Vaseline and Desitin with his kids and the nurse yesterday said A&D...so who knows....we have it all, but none seem to work. Oh, he did put Henry on steroids for his bottom. He definitely screams when I put that on!


Other than this awful virus that Henry has, he is pretty happy. He is still running around in his walker, he is so ticklish it is hilarious, he is excited that his daddy is home from his trip and he still smiles at the dogs.
Here are his stats from last week:


Weight: 17 pounds 10 ounces, which is the 55%


Height: 27 3/5 inches, which is the 90%


Head Circumference: 17 1/2 inches, which is the 70%


Today when I took him in, they weighed him with his clothes on and he was 18 pounds 1 ounce...so he is not losing weight which is good!


Below is his 6 month picture along with some other ones I shot...today. I am a little behind on his picture. His hair is finally growing!


Here Henry is on his knees while I am taking the picture. I guess it is almost time to lower the crib!



I realized I had not posted any pictures of Henry's nursery. I am almost done, just need a side table and some lamps. This beautiful mural was done by Big Dad and Betty and it is beautiful! Henry loves looking at it in bed.

This beautiful mural was done by one of Jan's friends. It says Henry's Angel in heaven always sees the face of our Father in heaven.

The yellow giraffe was mine and Collin's growing up. Now he is Henry's!
The rocking horse was Beaus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big!!!! I can't believe it.

Nikki

The View from Up Here said...

What a cutie!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs