Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great Reads!!!

This post has nothing to do with Henry, but wanted to throw out 2 great books...2 of my friends recommended The Hunger Games and Catching Fire to me, so I asked for them for Christmas.  Now, I am not a huge reader...actually I only read occasionally.  Well, I could not put these books down.  If anyone out there has read the Twilight series, these books capture your attention like those, but it is a completely different storyline.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading these books and would recommend them to anyone, readers and nonreaders.  I BEGGED Beau to read Hunger Games and he is reading it now.  He loves it and will get in bed and read for an hour.  They are awesome....go out and get it today!
Oh, and these books are part of a trilogy.  The third book comes out August 24th.  I will let you know how that one is, as I am going to put my name on a waiting list!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I ordered both of these after reading this. I'll let you know when I finish!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs