YEA!!! My blog is done having a facelift and I love it!!! I had it done by Sweet Cheeky Designs and I think she did a great job!!! If you want to change your blog, the link to her page is also found below and will be there permanently. There are a few new things I am going to have to learn about, but I am so excited! Now, on to Henry....
On Sunday, Henry "turned" 10 months. It is amazing how much he has grown and learned in a 10 month period of time! Here are the things Henry has learned and done between 9 and 10 months:
1. Henry has really taken off with walking and is not as interested in crawling...I am happy about this because it keeps his hands and knees cleaner!
2. Henry has really started eating new foods: oatmeal, waffles, mexican (rice, beans and a chicken quesedilla), watermelon, mac and cheese, pork tenderloin, peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, spaghetti, peas (what??? he hated babyfood peas, but loves to pick up peas), juice, potatoes, goldfish and more. Its awesome, but he is also picky...Henry has a bad habit of chewing up food and then spitting it out instead of swallowing it....I wish I could do that!
3. Henry has figured out how to go from a sitting to standing position without using something to pull up on! However, he would rather pull up.
4. Henry has been sleeping through the night (knock on wood)!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Henry has started saying DA DA DA (not dada, but DA DA DA). I think he understands he is saying Dad because he will say it when he hears Beau come home or walk around and look for him saying DA DA...who knows???
6. Henry has completely stopped sitting in a seat in the bath. I think he did that when he was 8 1/2 months, but I can't remeber.
7. Henry has started really drinking from a sippy cup (especially if I hold it for him). We are still working on him holding it himself.
8. Henry has now gone to 3 meals a day! He will have breakfast and a bottle, lunch and a bottle, a snack around 4, dinner and a bottle and a bottle before bed! It is soooo much easier!!!
Ok, well I can't remember anymore, but he has really changed in the last few months! Here are his 10 month shots. I did 2 photo shoots because all he wanted to do in the first one was run back and forth in his crib. In the second one, all he wanted to do was get to the paper....He is very interesed in everything!!!
On Sunday, Henry "turned" 10 months. It is amazing how much he has grown and learned in a 10 month period of time! Here are the things Henry has learned and done between 9 and 10 months:
1. Henry has really taken off with walking and is not as interested in crawling...I am happy about this because it keeps his hands and knees cleaner!
2. Henry has really started eating new foods: oatmeal, waffles, mexican (rice, beans and a chicken quesedilla), watermelon, mac and cheese, pork tenderloin, peanut butter and jelly, grilled cheese, spaghetti, peas (what??? he hated babyfood peas, but loves to pick up peas), juice, potatoes, goldfish and more. Its awesome, but he is also picky...Henry has a bad habit of chewing up food and then spitting it out instead of swallowing it....I wish I could do that!
3. Henry has figured out how to go from a sitting to standing position without using something to pull up on! However, he would rather pull up.
4. Henry has been sleeping through the night (knock on wood)!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Henry has started saying DA DA DA (not dada, but DA DA DA). I think he understands he is saying Dad because he will say it when he hears Beau come home or walk around and look for him saying DA DA...who knows???
6. Henry has completely stopped sitting in a seat in the bath. I think he did that when he was 8 1/2 months, but I can't remeber.
7. Henry has started really drinking from a sippy cup (especially if I hold it for him). We are still working on him holding it himself.
8. Henry has now gone to 3 meals a day! He will have breakfast and a bottle, lunch and a bottle, a snack around 4, dinner and a bottle and a bottle before bed! It is soooo much easier!!!
Ok, well I can't remember anymore, but he has really changed in the last few months! Here are his 10 month shots. I did 2 photo shoots because all he wanted to do in the first one was run back and forth in his crib. In the second one, all he wanted to do was get to the paper....He is very interesed in everything!!!













4 comments:
Love the new look, Alle!!
LOVE the new look and pics of Henry!
Sounds like he is eating great!!! The blog looks so good!
The blog looks fantastic!! She did a great job! Henry is precious!
Post a Comment