Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Been a While

Well, I have been extremely busy the past few weeks and have taken pictures but have not posted in almost 3 weeks!!!  Over that time, Henry reached his 11 month mark, so I snapped some quick pictures on morning.  Unfortunately, he was not in very good spirits and did not want to take pictures.  This is the happiest I could get him.....



When Henry wakes up from sleeping, the first thing he does is grab every stuffed animal I keep in the bag and throw it on the ground.  He did it during our photo shoot, so I decided to document it.


He also loves to grab onto the cord for the fan....if you are holding him anywhere near a fan, he reaches up to tell you, "let me hold that string." 


I was trying to get a birthday picture, but he looked so tired here, that I just decided it would work for the blog.  I was trying to get Henry down to 1 nap a day and he was not having it!!!  We are now back to 2.


My sweet little guy is still having to do breathing treatments.   I felt like I needed to document this as well!

In his 11 month of life, Henry has decided he is going to be a golfer.  He carries the golf club all the time...inside and out.  It is hilarious! 

I had to put some video on as well....I found this one of him playing in the snow and thought it was precious.....

Now...this one is my favorite!!!  I have been trying over and over to catch Henry dancing on video, but everytime I pull out the camera he becomes more interested in it than dancing.  Here are he and Beau dancing to a song on Nick Junior....

2 comments:

MatersandMelons said...

Hey Alle! I haven't read in a while -- I love the new look! That Henry is just precious! And, I think I will have to try those books you suggested...

Bob Noë said...

Adorable!! My favorite is the Dancing Duo!! Those Kaneft men do have a sense of rhythm!! Love, Grammie

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs