Happy Belated Valentine's everyone!!! I bought this precious Valentine's shirt for Henry from etsy and I love it!!! Too bad he only wore it once! Oh well, it's pretty cute anyways! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
I love a diaper shot!!!
Henry has started to really mock the sounds you make and here he is clicking his tounge. See his 4 teeth??? I can't believe how fast he is growing!!
On to the snow....as most of you know we do not see a lot of snow, so when the flakes started falling, we bundled up and went outside. Henry was fine in it, but he kept falling and was soaking wet by the end. We would have stayed out longer, but his little legs and hands were freezing! Overall, I think we got 7 inches of snow....pretty amazing! You can really tell the amount on the last 2 pictures. We had fun, but when I took him out in it the next morning, he was NOT excited about touching it, so we went back into the warm house! I hope everyone else enjoyed it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment