Saturday, January 30, 2010

January has come and gone!

Well, January has come and gone and Henry reaches his 10 month mark tomorrow. He has changed so much over the last month and has really taken off with walking. I will update with all of the changes when I post his 10 month pictures, but wanted to upload a few because I have been so slack this month. Henry's new FAVORITE thing to do is to play in the car...we spent an hour in the front of my car the other day and he threw a tantrum....yes, my child threw a tantrum when I pulled him out. I think he cried for 10 minutes. Anyways, I thought I would get some pictures of him playing the driver.






I had to take a picture of this...Henry has started becoming attached to me and needing to be held....so, he stands at my legs and fusses. Not only do you see his sweet face, you hear this wonderful noise of whining that goes with it. I know I will probably miss this when he gets old, so I should be thankful he wants me to hold him, right?

Henry and I traveled to Spartanburg this past Wednesday to visit my college roommate, Catherine, and her sweet children. We had a great time catching up and Henry LOVED all of their toys...it is amazing how much more fun other peoples toys are! We tried getting a picture of the three of them, but they boys would not sit still and Grace ran off crying..."I don't want to sit next to Henry." It was hilarious to say the least!
Thanks for having us Catherine! We will have to do it again soon!

Love this picture...Grace is so sweet with Bailey.
Sweet Grace...she is hilarious!!

Here are Henry and Bailey playing in the kitchen....this is about 30 seconds before Henry pours out Graces water and she starts crying....sorry Grace!

Sweet Bailey! He smiles all the time!


Lazy cold winter days....yeah right!! This was very out of the norm!

Henry enjoying a snack....peanut butter crackers and bananas! Mom's favorite!

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs