Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday's Excitement!

Well, our house is no longer safe! We are going to have to baby proof everything this week! As of yesterday, Henry has figured out 2 new tricks. We put him down for a nap this morning and I looked on his monitor and there he was standing up in his crib bouncing! I have already lowered his crib to the middle section and it looks like it is going down even farther... He, on the other hand is very excited about his latest discovery and is now waking up after an hour nap to stand up in his crib! How exciting! Below are some pictures of what I found when I went to his room to get him to go to sleep....OH, and GO TIGERS!!!





Henry has also been trying very hard to crawl and this weekend when he was with Beaus parents he really got going. He still gets frustrated, but here he is crawling across our living room......oh, and the squeaking is not a dog toy but a chew toy for Henry.

4 comments:

Bob Noƫ said...

AWESOME!!! GO HENRY!!!! grammie and papa are so proud!!!

The Adventures of DJ and Katelyn said...

YEAH Henry!!! How exciting!!

Micah said...

Go Henry!!

mharper said...

Go Go Henry!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs