Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the go!

When Lindsey and I took our boys to the pumpkin patch, I could not get Henry to smile (which he does all day), so I wanted to go back with a different outfit and bring dad to try and get a smile out of our little man. Well, I got 1 good smile at the camera and in the rest of them he was looking at Beau or eating the hay. We went to the hay first and there was no chance of me getting anything out of him, but the below picture. It was hilarious!


This is my favorite smiling picture. Honestly, he does smile all day (unless he is fussing because something is not going his way).


I just thought this was sweet picture of the boys.

He looks like a little pumpkin farmer!

On Sunday I was letting Henry practice his crawling and he had a blast! It is really hard for him to crawl on the hardwood floors with pants on so he prefers I put him on the carpet. However, as soon as I put him down on the carpet, he goes straight for the hardwoods. Here he is starting out....

Then drifts behind the couch (on the hardwoods) because he sees.....

a basket! Who knew baskets were so fun!!!


Then we were bored of crawling and I decided I would let Henry chase the dogs around the porch in his walker....and they hate it!!! It is pretty funny to watch! Here is Henry chasing Molly. She is NOT happy!
Last, but not least, Henry has just started really JUMPING in his little jumper. Now he loves it and is jumping pretty high! It is so funny to watch him jump. In this video he jumps for a solid 51 seconds and then stops at the end for a little break to catch his breath. A few seconds later he takes off again! It definitely wears him out!

4 comments:

There's No Place Like Home said...

Those jumpy things are a life saver! Love the farmer/pumpkin pictures

Bob Noë said...

It is a shame he would not just stay in his jumper for an hour at a time. Maybe he will. Great video. I now expect video on every post!

Bob Noë said...

What energy!! It wears me out just watching!! I love seeing our little "pumpkin" in the pumpkin patch! (From Grammie, not Papa)

Unknown said...

Somebody get that kid a Jordan jersey! He will be dunking in no time.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs