This weekend, Henry and I went to his second birthday party. It was for a good friend's son, Tyler. Henry had a great time despite his short 20 minute nap. When we got there, the first thing Tony (Tylers dad) did was put Henry on his four wheeler. Henry was very interested in touching it, as he is everything these days. Here are some pictures from the birthday party. The last shot is a picture of what Sperry (our lab) brought to my mom last night when she and Henry were outside swinging. Of course Beau is out of town and so we had to deal with it. DISGUSTING!
Other than the party, our lives have been busy, but not picture worthy. Henry has decided that sleeping is not for him and wants to wake up after 1 hour naps and all through the night. I think it is either because he is trying to crawl or because he has an ear infection. We will find out tomorrow because we are going to the doctor....thank goodness!!! I need some answers. Be on the lookout for his 6 month photo shoot.



The next few pictures are of Henry trying to crawl. He gets himself up like a baby does when he crawls, but does not know what to do with his arms and legs and just bounces back and forth then falls on his face. I think he is right on the verge of crawling, but I could be wrong. It may take a while to get it.















1 comment:
girl - you are not alone in the waking up thing. Nathan has woken up the past 3 nights SCREAMING!!! I was up with him last night from 1 - 4. It's NOT fun when having to go to work in the morning. The only thing that got him to sleep was to put him in the bed with me and Jeff!
Post a Comment