In my past few posts, I told you Beau went on a trip...I am not sure if I told you he and his dad went hunting in Montana for elk....well, they were both successful! He said it was an amazing trip, the hardest thing he had ever done, but SO much fun! Beau killed a 700 pound elk, which was the biggest one in 30 years in that area...GO BEAU!! His dad killed a 600 pound elk, which is also awesome! I do not have a picture of his dad's elk (I will post one when I do), but the below picture is of Beau after his big hunt. He was pretty excited, and it looks like we will be eating elk meat until Henry is 2!
Congrats to you both on your elks!

Today was Henry's first trip to the zoo. He loves our dogs, so I thought he would love to see all the animals at the zoo. For the most part Henry just looked at all of the people and chewed on his stroller, but I did catch him looking at a few animals. His favorite part of the zoo was the aquarium. He loved looking at the fish. I did not get any pictures of that because I was holding him the whole time. We went to the zoo during nap time and went to the aquarium last where Henry was about to have a meltdown....so I held him and strolled an empty stroller!
We went to the zoo with Lindsey and Carlisle, Lindsey's sister in law Tiffany and her son DJ. In the picture below, it is DJ (10 months), Carlisle (2 months), and Henry (6 months).

This was the first animal Henry may have seen????? Or maybe it was the random kid on the floor in front of him. The gorilla was chillin against the window eating his lunch. It was really cool to see how big he was. His hands were huge!

Here he and DJ are looking at the monkeys.

Henry and I in front of the elephants!

Then we got to the giraffes, which were beautiful. We saw 6 of them and 4 of them were walking in a line. Two looked like babies and were sitting in the sun.

AND this is what Henry wanted to do....turn the other direction!

Here we are next to a turkey....he is not interested!

BUT, then we see a goat, and he watches intently at the goat eating the hay!












2 comments:
Hi,
Had a great time at the zoo. Henry is so cute. I can't believe he is as big as DJ already.
WOW at that big elk!!!
You all take care,
Tiff
Hey Alle! I came across your blog from Christie O'Neals. Henry is adorable! I hope you are doing well!
Marji
Post a Comment