Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

But not really much of one...I promise to keep you all posted on everything, and so Alle can have this when she gets out of here!

Everyone is napping now. I'm in here with Alle and Beau and both are resting. That epidural must be beautiful because it's amazing to watch the contractions she is sleeping through. It is so peaceful in here with Henry's little heart beat in the background....that and Sports Center that Beau has on.

The next check up from the doctor should be around 11 am, but I will post regularly before that.

I'm heading back out to the waiting room to take Mrs. Kaneft up on her offer of that Boberry biscuit!

Wow, she just had a HUGE contraction. And is sleeping peacefully. This is very cool. I am thankful to be able to be here while this is all going on.

- Emily

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs