Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He's HERE!!!!

7 pounds and 9 ounces!  He was born at 1:57.  Mom and baby are doing great!  

And yes....he has the forehead!! And Beau says he has Alle's lips.  

We haven't gotten to see Henry yet, but we should get to see him soon.

This has been such a wonderful experience and I am truly thankful to have been able to be here!!  Everyone is here: both sets of Beau's grandparents, Beau's aunt Brenda, the Kanefts, the Noes, me and Collin!  Alle did great and we are all so proud of her.

We've also been able to share in the joy of the birth of a granddaughter to a wonderful couple we met in the waiting room.  They had been here since nine last night.  His daughter, Olivia Kathleen, was born about an hour before Henry.  The granddad treated all of us in the waiting room to bubble gum cigars!  Who knows!  Maybe a future wedding date for Henry and Olivia??

I don't know when I'll get to go back there.  Mrs. Noe and Mrs. Kaneft are in there now. Hopefully I can see the newest Kaneft soon!  I will try to get some pictures and post them.

-Emily

5 comments:

Wendy C said...

Yay!! Congrats Alle & Beau! I'm so happy for y'all!!!

mharper said...

Congrats Alle and Beau! We can't wait to meet Henry. Emily, thank so much for keeping us updated. I know Alle and Beau appreciate it. I could hear the excitement in your voice every time I checked the blog!! We love you all!! Welcome to the world Henry!!!!!

Micah said...

There is nothing more special than the "birth day." Simply awesome and wonderful. Happy Birth Day Henry! Happy Birth Day, Alle, so proud of you! And Happy Birth Day Beau! Wonderful!

Margaret said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all and can't wait to see pictures! :)

Katie said...

Wooohooo! Congrats to Alle and Beau! I'm excited to see photos!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs