Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Doctor Update
So I went to the doctor today, as I have been doing every week, and not much has changed from my last visit. Just to keep everyone in the loop who is out of town, I am not dialated at all, but 80% effaced. I am not sure what effaced means, but she said that was good, so I am happy! I don't go back until next Thursday, so I will let you know how that goes next week. The countdown is on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Yay!! I am the first commenter on the new blog! So glad you finally decided to join us in Blog-land. It's fun, and super addictive.
Welcome to blogworld! I come via One is Not So Lonely...she gave you a shout out on her blog.
Hey Alle! I am so excited for you and Beau, and I am looking forward to seeing photos of the little guy in April.
Yay, Alle! I am so glad that you gave in! I will be able to keep up with you and your sweet baby!
Post a Comment