Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ok, I have given in to the pressure and decided to start a blog/journal of the life and times of our first child. Right now I will be the author, but please look out for Beau because I know he is going to want to add little details.
Right now I am exactly 2 weeks and 2 days away from my due date, which is April 2nd. I am feeling huge and getting more and more uncomfortable. There are so many little things that you never know about pregnancy until you are pregnant. That may be because everyone's pregnancy is different, or people don't tell you what happens to you so YOU will get pregnant. Who knows. I will not post all of these delightful things, but if you want to know, I am happy to share.
Beau and I are really excited about welcoming a sweet baby into our lives, but we are both a little worried about how little sleep we are going to be getting. Unfortunately we were both awful babies and cried all of the time. According to my parents, I cried all night long all the time and Beau did not stop crying until he could run. He went straight from sitting to walking at 10 months....there was no crawling. As soon as he started walking, he stopped crying. Wow, 10 months is a lot of crying. I am pretty sure my parents had it very similar. Just pray that Sweet Henry is a good sleeper because we both love our sleep!

I don't know how often I will be updating, but I am going to try to do it often, especially for all of my out of town family and friends. I am posting my first picture, which is from my 20 week ultrasound. It was our 4-D ultrasound that really shows Henry's face. Since I am almost 38 weeks pregnant, he may look completely different now, but this is what we are thinking he will look like.

1 comment:

mharper said...

Alle, you didn't tell me you broke down and started a blog? Yea!!!! How are you feeling. Not much longer and little Henry will be here!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs