Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Touch a Truck...AKA Henry's Heaven

 The Junior League has this awesome fundraiser every year called Touch a Truck.  This year it was at the farmers market and they had every kind of truck you could think of on display and also for the children to get into.  It might have been one of Henry's top favorite days.  He constantly asks me when we are going back to that "truck thing."  I tried to get him to smile in all of these pictures and he was mainly too busy playing to even glance at me.  Above he is in an army jeep.  Below he is in a cement mixer (one of his personal favorites).


 Finley was a little small to get in the trucks but he enjoyed watching his brother get in and out, in and out, in and out!

Then there was the ambulance....

 The backhoe loader (or excavator or something like that).

The "fire" four wheeler....can't you see he is spraying me with water because I am on fire.  Looking at this picture I can just hear the sound he is making.


The police car with his bud Liam.


Lastly the bomb truck.  I love this picture because I tried and tried to get the boys to look at me and in every picture this is what I got.  Annah smiling and looking cute, Liam's half smile looking at a truck and this random cheesy smile from Henry.  This is his new look for when I am taking his picture.  Classic.

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs