For some reason I never thought I would be that mom who neglected taking pictures of the second child. Well, unfortunately I am. I completely forgot to take Finley's 7 month photos and I am horrified. However, I did find some pictures I took of him 5 days later hanging out in Henry's Lightning McQueen car. SO....this is what he looked like at 7 months. At this age, he is rapidly changing. He has his 2 bottom teeth, is starting to sit up really well and is also figuring out how to crawl correctly. He is eating my baby food pretty well, sleeping through the night occasionally and is overall pretty happy. He loves to be outside and especially loves to sit in Henry's car. These pictures were actually taken a couple days before he decided he could stand up and fall out of the car on his nose. Which took all of the skin off his nose and forehead. It was completely pitiful.

You can see in the following pictures, which were taken about 2 weeks later, that he is still healing from his fall. This was another random morning (or afternoon) that I started shooting pictures.
I did photo thank you notes for Henry's birthday and wanted to go along with the construction theme, so I took this cute picture of Henry on an "EXCABATOR!!!" Really Excavator, but that is how Henry says it.
I decided to throw these pictures in as well. We went over to see our friends and play in the sprinkler. It was just starting to get hot here so playing in water was really cold. Henry just likes to point the water at people and Finley is not interested in being near Henry when he is in control of the water. I thought this summed up how Henry feels about the summertime!
This is how Finley feels about being tossed in the air!
No comments:
Post a Comment