It is finally time to pull out the baby pool. Henry has always loved being in the water and really enjoys splashing and jumping around in our "backyard" pool. Well, when I pulled out the one we have had for the past 2 years it had a hole, so I saw this pool for $7.00 and thought it was perfect.....until I pulled it out of the box and blew it up myself....yes, myself. That is how small it is. It is perfect for Finley, but way too small for Henry. Needless to say it was our only option and Finley did not like the cold water (or being splashed by his big brother) so it would be fine for just Henry. He had a blast and Finley chilled in the grass for a little while and then I transferred him to the swing. He was much happier here staying warm and dry.
Since this pool was a little too small I decided to purchase a bigger pool but did not want all the extra "stuff" that comes with a baby pool....ie a plastic slide, a sprayer....I found an awesome pool at Target (for she same price as the smaller over crowded pools) and put it under the slide of our swing set and it was THE. BEST. IDEA. EVER!!!!! Henry and his bud Carlisle had a blast. Before Carlisle came over it was they boys in the pool. Fun stuff!








1 comment:
Oh the boys look precious my goodness and Finley is lookin like a Noe!! Can't wait to see you been too long already, keep in touch! Love you xx
Post a Comment