Wednesday, May 9, 2012

8 months old (April)







Finley was 8 months old on April 17, 2012.  He is quickly growing and changing into a "mover." He is all over the place now.  Pulling up on his crib, crawling all over the place, and really gets mad because he can't walk like his brother.  He does not want to be put in the jumparoo, walker or excersaucer at all because he just wants to move.  As of this week (April 19)  he got one of his top front teeth and the other one is close behind.







 I could not get many good pictures of him during this photo shoot because he thought he was being put to bed AND when he found out he wasn't, he wanted to play instead of look at me and smile.







I mean, seriously...... this is not good.....he was so chill for so long.  Not so much anymore.



Ahhhh, there is my smile.  Other news on him....he is sleeping a little better.  We are on the 2 nap a day schedule.  One in the morning from 9:30-11 and then again around 1:30-3:30.  Then off to bed at 8.  He is always completely exhausted at night and still seems to cry the whole time Beau is home.  Sort of frustrating.  He is eating relatively well and is loving playing with his big brother.   


I wanted to take these pictures while Henry was behind me making him laugh and I gave up....Henry wanted to "play" with his brother.  Meaning roughhouse.  Not safe!  I figured if they were in the crib it was a little safer!


No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs