I am very limited on time lately, but wanted to share some of my latest pictures. Here is a friend's son, Ward, who came over to play with Henry when we were watching Clemson play football. They boys had a blast....especially in this monkey grass!
Here are some more pictures of Henry and Finley with my brother and Brigit! Check out Henry's sucker!
Yes, that is my mom riding on a camel at Edventure!
I took some quick pictures of Fin a few weeks ago because I had taken some of Henry around the same time. I never realized how big Finley's cheeks were compared to Henry! What a chunker!
Here is Henry.....
Back to Edventure with Brigit.....my pictures are a little out of order.
Looking back at what was going on in Henry's life around 6-7 weeks of age, I saw the post where we had termites in our house. WELL.....6-7 weeks of Finley's age we also had a little chaos.....we had a horrible storm one evening that led to this beautiful double rainbow....you can only see one in this picture....but we had a tree fall down in our front yard covering our driveway. With all of the neighbor's and our parent's help, the men got it all cut up and the women went to Gee Gee's house because we had no power. Luckily, the power came back on 24 hours later and we had a nice place to stay!









No comments:
Post a Comment