Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finley is 1 month old!

Finley was 1 month old on Saturday, September 17th!  I am a little late with my post because time is flying by and I am struggling to find time to blog.  As of right now, we are again dealing with some tummy issues with our sweet little guy.  We are not sure what is going on, but Finley likes to cry.  I have changed his formula for the 4th time to Nutramigen (Emfamil), so hopefully that will be the last formula we will need to be on for a while.  He is also taking Zantac and seems to feel a little better.  Time will tell. 
Finley is not a very content child....in that he does not like to be in one place for too long.  My mom said babies don't get bored, but I think he just wants a change of scenery or someone to hold him.  His likes: being held, sleeping on his stomach, the baby bjorn, the vibrating bouncy seat, getting a bath and being outside.  His dislikes: being swaddled, the end of his bottle, going to the bathroom, being burped, lying on his back looking around, being in the same place for more than 5 minutes, and Henry poking his eyes.
Here are his one month pictures.  My sweet friend Micah gave me some of the most adorable stickers to put on him for each month when I take the growth tracking pictures.  Thanks Micah!!!


Beau has found Finley likes a "pallet," and I thought this was a funny picture of him in his big bed.

My brother and Brigit came into town this weekend to meet Fin.  We had a big time with both boys.  Finley cried a lot and Henry ran nonstop!  It was very exciting.  Needless to say Henry has slept like a champ this week!  Here we are at Edventure.....checking out of the grocery store.  Henry is a little blurry in this picture because it is so hard to get a picture of him being still.  

Again, on the tractor.

Then to the fire truck.....

Against my wishes, Beau took this picture of my brother, Finley and I.  I guess I will be glad I was in a few pictures?????

Uncle Brent and Aunt Jess came into town this past weekend as well.  I actually got a picture of all 3 boys and Henry was smiling (ignore the Christmas pj's).  We told Henry to make his "Happy Face."  This is what we got......

1 comment:

Anne said...

He's growing so fast! And you, Alle, are crazy - you look fantastic. Far better than I do, and I have no newborn! :) So yes, you WILL be glad to have these shots one day.

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs