Thursday, October 20, 2011

Finley is 2 months old

Finley was 2 months old on Monday, Oct 17th.  I actually took these pictures then, but am just getting around to posting them.  We went to the doctor on Tuesday morning for his 2 month appointment and Henry had to get a flu shot.  Let me tell you how fun it is for your 2 month old to get 3 shots and your 2 1/2 year old to get 1 shot.  Henry was way more traumatized, but I figured that would be the case.  Luckily my mom went with us so I had 2 sets of hands....thanks mom!  Finley's 2 month stats were very close to Henry's.  He weighted in at exactly 11 pounds (32%), he is 22 1/2 inches long (32%), and his head circumference is 15 inches (12%).  To me the low statistics means he is small for his age, but he does not seem to be abnormally small to me. Anyways, we are loving our little guy and would be extremely happy if he would sleep through the night, but I am not expecting that for a while unfortunately.  SO, the next time you see one of us and we look tired, just grab our kids and offer us your bed.  We will gladly take it!




1 comment:

Bob Noë said...

SO in his first photo he looks so scared. Did you tell him not to cry or you were going to take him to the car wash!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs