Fall is finally here. The days are getting shorter, the nights cooler and longer, the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks, football is in full swing, and the trees are changing color. All these things remind me it is time to take a visit to the pumpkin patch! I have not taken Finley to the pumpkin patch yet, just did my annual trip with Lindsey and Carlisle. However, I wanted to throw this picture in of Finley getting ready for fall.
Every year Lindsey and I have taken the boys to the pumpkin patch we have had different difficulties. The first year the boys were so small. We had to lean Carlisle on the pumpkins. Last year they would not cooperate. This year they just wanted to run and roll around in the pumpkins. I did get some cute shots of both boys though. All in all it was a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch. I will be taking both of my boys back together, but had to get some with Henry's BFF first.
October 2011
Henry 2 1/2
Carlisle 2
October 2010
Henry 1 1/2
Carlisle 1
October 2009
Henry 6 months
Carlisle 2 1/2 months












1 comment:
Such great pictures, Alle! The boys look fabulous. North and I need to get down there to meet Finley!
Post a Comment