Today is Henry's 5 month old birthday! We have been going nonstop this month and Henry has had lots of changes. First of all, he is finally cutting teeth! I am not sure I am very excited about him being in pain, but we have to start somewhere. His bottom right tooth started poking out last Thursday, August 27th and the bottom left one appeared yesterday, August 30th. He has a terrible runny nose, is extremely fussy and is not wanting to sleep or eat. I feel so sorry for the little guy!
Henry is also growing like a weed. He is laughing, grabbing, interacting, trying very hard to sit up and rolling all around. He wants to hold his own bottle and spoon at meal time, he is grabbing our faces when we feed him and sitting up with a boppy around him in case he tumbles down. I feel like it will be no time before he is crawling!
Oh, and we have started him on more baby food. As of right now, his favorite is the bananas. He does not really like the peas and we did not try green beans yet. Hopefully over time he will begin to like the veggies.
Here is his 5 month picture. I can't believe I actually got one of him smiling. He has been so fussy all day! I hope these teeth come in fast!

Henry and I went to the beach with There's No Place Like Home, Stand By Me, and The Harper's Haven . Henry was in the process of getting some teeth, so was a little fussy, and overwhelmed with 6 other children besides him all under the age of 4. However, it was good to be with everyone and their kids!
Not shown: Liam and Ty....they were napping!



We went to the beach to try and get some pictures on the dunes, but there were ants everywhere. Needless to say Henry did not want me to take any pictures. He only wanted to play in the sand!

















2 comments:
Where are all the photos of him with his steady runny nose?
What precious pictures!
Post a Comment