Tuesday, August 18, 2009

20 Weeks Already!

As of last Monday, when Henry was 18 weeks and 6 days old, he started flipping to his belly. This is how he likes to sleep now, but sometimes gets stuck and forgets how to turn back over and cries. However, this is how I find him in bed every morning. Needless to say, it is not helping his sleeping! We are doing rice cereal and a vegetable or fruit at night and a bottle, then one feeding at 11, and another one around 4 AM....so if your awake, give me a call!


The next few pictures are from our 20 week photo shoot. Actually, I am trying to learn how to be a better photographer along with trying to take Henry's birth announcement picture. These are the few that turned out.....yes, I said birth announcement at 20 weeks!





I wish his hand was not in his mouth! I can't keep it out!


I had just given Henry a bath and he had chill bumps all over, so Beau thought he needed to be in a robe to warm up. I think he looks hilarious in this picture! My little man is grown up enough to wear a robe....what????




Henry is really trying to sit up. He will strain from lying down on his back to try and pull himself up, but has little success. However, his cousin, JT, told us to hold his feet down like he was doing a sit up and so we did and he almost pulled himself all the way up! Wow!!!

3 comments:

Micah said...

the pictures are ADORABLE and Henry is growing so fast and such a little cutie!!!!! Looking forward to spending time with him at the beach! (and you!)

There's No Place Like Home said...

I can't believe how big he is! Great job with the pictures, by the way!

Anne said...

Those pictures are fabulous!!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs