
Ok, I am an idea stealer! I took the above picture of Henry and will try to remember to take the same picture each month in the same place to help see how Henry is growing. The reason I admit to being an idea stealer is because my friend Micah has done the same thing with her little boy Mattox who is 7 months older than Henry. It is amazing to compare the pictures and I wish I would have taken her idea earlier. Anyhow, thanks for the idea Micah! I hope you don't mind.
Henry has just started laughing more and more, not just smiling. Here is a short video of him laughing. It is pretty sweet.
The next video is a little longer and it is another one of the newest things Henry is doing...squealing. It is like he is talking to the exersaucer. He does this all day now...to me, the dogs, his toys. It is also pretty funny.








1 comment:
Wahoo! A shout out! Don't mind at all and I did it for Tucker and feel quite sure I "stole" it from somewhere....
Post a Comment