If anyone out there is like me, I tend to get a thousand more pictures on my phone these days than my camera. Here are some of the pictures I have taken from my phone in the past few months.....
Here is Henry at a superhero party at a local Boutique. The background is grey because the photographer added color.....see below with Spiderman.
Then there is Beau and his grandmother at a wedding....adorable!
Here are the boys on Valentines day in there checked shirts. This is the picture I sent out to the family to wish everyone Happy V Day.
This is what Finley looked like when I gave him a piece of chocolate on the way home from Chick Fil A so he would stay awake! Never again
Henry and I had date night at Disney Live this winter....very exciting! Henry loved it and did awesome!
Henry's first time ever riding on a pony at Wards birthday party!
For Finley's first birthday we gave him a year at the Little Gym (because we have way too many toys as is). He LOVES it!!! Here he is patiently waiting for them to blow up the air track.
He loves hanging from the poles!
And the balls are his all time favorite!
Here is Finley modeling his new Toms....hilarious!!!
Don't these three look super excited about being at the zoo!?!?!?!?!?
There is one smile.....
These two need to contain their excitement!
Not sure if this is a smile or a worried look. Still pretty cute!








No comments:
Post a Comment