Thursday, April 18, 2013

December 2012

December is a busy month for everyone, and we definitely had an exciting one!  We started off the month going to the beach with Gee Gee, Pots, Aunt Jess and Kate Austen.  It was really pleasant one day, but the next was cold so we loaded everyone up and went to the Ripley's Aquarium.  It was quite entertaining for the kids and fun for us as well!

Some of my good friends and I decided to take our kids to the Polar Express in North Carolina and the kids had a blast.  We stayed in a hotel in Maggie Valley, and I think they enjoyed the room and the indoor pool just as much.  All in all, it was a successful trip.

Henry's golden ticket


The four kiddos....Sarah and I had the same pjs for our kids, so Henry matches them.




Then Henry had his school performance of Rudolf....it was quite entertaining!  My pictures came out blurry, sorry!



Here are a few pictures from one of our family Christmas celebrations.  This is Hampton, Beaus cousin....he looks really excited.  Henry LOVES Hampton!!!



Aunt Brigit and Uncle Collin came to visit for Christmas and I got a cute shot of Fin with Aunt Brigit....so sweet!

Santa also came to our house for a photo shoot.  The boys did pretty well and now we have some very adorable and memorable pictures!










No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs