Monday, April 22, 2013

Fun with our cuz


I put my camera away after Christmas and did not pull it back out until (except for the baptism) the middle to end of February.  Kate Austen came to visit and they were all outside playing, so I thought it was a good time to capture some "looks."  I definitely got more looks than smiles, but its the memories I want and not just the smiles :)!!
 
Finley has grown up so much since his first birthday.  He is so much happier now that he can communicate (which he does quite often).  His vocabulary is growing rapidly and he is constantly trying to tell us things that we can't decipher.  He is running and playing very well with his brother right now and we are all loving that! 


Henry is becoming such a boy and not a toddler anymore.  In this picture he is still 3, but he is learning and growing so fast.  I am amazed at some of the things that come out of his mouth sometimes.  I feel like there are days that fly by, but there are also days that creep.  Someone once told me that the days go by slowly, but the years fly by. It is very true!! I honestly can't believe I have a 4 year old!!!!  When he was around 4 months, I did not think he was every going to grow up......but it happened overnight!  He is a sweet, hilarious child who is very smart and still very energetic!  He tests me quite often, but I would not want life any other way!









No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs