Finley was 3 weeks old this past Wednesday and things are really picking up! I did not believe anyone when they said having 2 kids is very different from having 1.....but they were all right! It is not hard, just busy and I am on the go all day long.....which I like, but I also like my "Alle" time! One day I will get it again, I hope. I took Fin in for his 2 week appointment last week and he weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces (21%), he was still 20 inches long (23%) and his head was 14 3/8 inches (37%). I talked with the doctor about him crying a lot and so he switched his formula to Gentlease. I am not sure if it is working as of right now, because he is crying a lot still, but his gas is a little better. He has also been put on Zantac because of the crying and I think that has helped a little, but I don't think it has solved the problem.
Here is Henry, Carlisle and Lindsey.....one of Henry's BFF's!!!
Here are some pictures from this week. My friend Sarah came over and took some really cute pictures of Finley. I am not posting my favorite one yet because it is for October. I thought they turned out adorable!

















3 comments:
He is SO handsome, Alle! Thinking of y'all as you adjust to being a family of four. Please save up all your tips and share them with me in the New Year?
He is just precious, Alle. Congratulations! If I can offer any help or thoughts on the crazy formula/upset tummy problems, just let me know. I went through it with all 3 of mine!
Alle!!! Finley is so handsome. I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well. North and I look forward to getting down there soon.
Love, NIkki
Post a Comment