Santa came to our house to visit Henry and some other sweet boys and girls.....well, we were not sure if Henry would be excited, indifferent or scared to death. When Santa walked in, Henry got mad and scared at the same time. I think he was scared of Santa and mad at me for letting some strange looking man in our house. He started to throw a little tantrum and then ran to me and hugged me TIGHTLY!!! It was a big difference from last year with Santa! This was Henry last year with Santa.....
He seems pretty happy and indifferent!
This is as close to Santa he would get for a while without freaking out.
Finally, I forced him to sit on Santa's lap.....
As the night went on, Henry did warm up a little to Santa, but not enough to get back on his lap with out crying. These are cute of Santa playing cars and trains with Henry!
Some of these pictures are on my Christmas card, so I hope you enjoy them twice!!











1 comment:
I love the pictures of Henry and Santa playing.
Thanks again for inviting us.
Post a Comment