Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Movie madness!

I pulled my Flip video camera out a few days ago because I feel like I am missing some opportunities to video Henry.  He really is hilarious and precious at the same time.  Hope you enjoy the videos!

On this first one, we are getting ready to leave our house and Henry is saying bye to all of the people in the Nativity Scene.....kissing baby Jesus (just listen closely and you can hear it).


Somehow Henry has learned how to count to 10.  Last week he was doing an amazing job, now he skips the number 5 and calls 8, H, but it is pretty cute nonetheless!


In this video, Henry is tickling the school bus in front of him (this is his new favorite thing to do....tickle).


This video of him interacting with the Nativity scene is much better.

2 comments:

Micah said...

he is absolutely precious,alle!

Meagan said...

Love these videos, Alle! He is such a big boy!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs