Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Better late than never.....

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! We have been going nonstop since the week before Thanksgiving and I am pretty sure that it will continue until after the New Year!  It has been fun and exhausting to say the least!  Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend....Beau and I had all the family at our house for Thanksgiving lunch and then we went to Sumter for dinner.  Needless to say I ate a ton and have not stopped eating since!

I took a few pictures of Henry playing with the dogs one night.  He LOVES the dogs now.....maybe more than us!  He has finally started calling the dogs (Moyee-Molly and Bee-Sperry)  Who knows where Bee came from???  He is so funny with them.  He loves to steal Molly's ball so she will chase him and knock him down.  He laughs and laughs.  Henry also loves to run his trains all over Sperry and also share his bankey with him.  Sperry does not seem to mind!

This picture snuck in the Thanksgiving ones....YO GABBA GABBA!


Here she comes......


This is a little blurry, but how happy is Henry here????



Thanksgiving day.....


Beau fried a turkey again this year....yummmmm!


I doctored this photo on Picasa....what do you think?  Is it better than the next picture?


The Sumter family!


No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs