Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stats

Henry and I went to the peds today for his 18 month checkup and Henry is "looking great!!!"  I realized I had not posted his stats since his 9 month visit, so here are his 12, 15 and 18 month stats.  If you look at them closely, you will notice that his 15 month and 18 month height and head circumference don't make any sense....I think we had an inexerienced person for the 15 month visit.  Today the guy did it over and over to make sure it was correct.  We will see what he looks like at the next visit.
12 month stats (4/1/10)
Weight: 22 pounds 4 ounces  50%
Height: 30 3/8 inches   75%
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 inches   55%

15 months stats (7/13/10)
Weight:  24 pounds 12 ounces  50%
Height:  33 3/4 inches    95%
Head Circumference: 18 3/4   60%


18 month stats (10/5/10)
Weight:  26 pounds 2 ounces (55%)
Height: 33 1/2 inches (75%)
Head Circumference:  18 1/4 inches (15%)

As far as the changes I have seen in Henry....he has really taken off with his talking and expressing himself.  He has also started throwing temper tantrums when he does not get his way....yesssss!  He has really taken an interest in playing with other children, he has a little seperation anxiety but is not shy at all!!!!  I listed some words Henry knows a few posts back....now I want to add to them:

pop pop (popcorn), all done, please, thank you, balloon, where____go?, jac jac, sippy, juice, work, ball, no, cold, papa, pops, park, sandbox, night night, pap (passy), fishies, and cracker, he also makes animal noises: lion, tiger, sheep, dog, monkey, he can blow kisses and when he askes a question he puts his hands out like we would normally do.  He is also putting 2 and 3 words together.  He is learning all the time and I love it!!! 

I am attaching a video I took of Henry a few days ago....if you know Beau and I, you will know we love Clemson and dislike USC....well, here is a video of Henry disliking the Gamecocks.....I will post a GO TIGERS video when he does it.  For some reason, he can't say tigers.

1 comment:

Caison said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!! You can never teach "Boo Cocks" too early...way to go Hen!!

Love,
Caison

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs