This is sooooo true! Labs are great dogs to have around children because they are so relaxed. Our lab (120 pounds) was not sure of Henry early on, but has come to put up with about anything he does now. Sometimes I will catch Henry riding Sperry like a horse holding on to his fur or his ears. Other times he uses Sperry as a pillow, chases him, throws the ball for him, pulls his tail......you get the idea. Today it was a dog-slide.....you can hear Henry in the background going "weeeeeee." I am so thankful for Sperry's patience!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Love the video. DJ is the same way with Savannah and she amazes me that she is so good. Sperry is a good dog, also! Last time I dog sat DJ came with me and ran Sperry ragged. He chased him, then got a hold of the ball and was throwing it and of course Sperry was in heaven then.
You guys Take Care
Tiffany
We are going to be getting a dog soon, and I would really love to get a lab because that is what I always had growing up. Brad, however, thinks they are "too common!" He's such a butthead sometimes!
awe! sweet sperry! Kodi has been a tropper and I agree that Labs are the best!
Post a Comment