For the past few weeks, Henry has been taking 1 and 2 steps at a time from Beau to I, but has just really started trying it own his own. I have caught him walking between toys and also just standing up holding a toy. It is pretty amazing seeing as how he just turned nine months on Thursday (be on the lookout for his nine month photo shoot on Tuesday). I have taken a ton of video over the holidays and I am putting 4 of them up for you to see how much he has grown.
We go to the doctor on Tuesday for Henry's 9 month appointment, and if I have not already told everyone, he has had a constant ear infection for about a month and the dr said if he still had an infection on Tuesday he was recommending me to an ENT. I guess that can be good and bad, but if it will help little Hen, I am all for it. I will update with a few more pictures of Henry and his friend Carlisle, his nine months shots and all of his 8 month changes on Tuesday so be on the lookout! Enjoy the many videos!
Walking!!
Playing with one of his Santa toys.
Laughing...I love his little laugh. Just ignore my silly noises in the background!
Some more walking!








3 comments:
GOOOOO Hen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!
YAY!!!!
How exciting!!!
Go Henry!!!!
Way to go, Buddy! Good luck, Alle and Beau!
Post a Comment