Henry, Beau and I went to the beach last week with Beau's family and had a blast! Henry was a hit with everyone and I was given tons of help with him, which was a blessing. We actually got 4 nights of solid sleep because Beau's parents were sweet enough to do the nightly feedings. After working last week, I was totally burnt out and completely exhausted, so I really appreciated it!
Henry loved being with everyone. He is really laughing and cooing more and more. He has also started grabbing for objects in front of him which is awesome! Beau's parents bought a bouncy seat with little animals hanging down, and Henry loves to sit in it. He stares at the animals, reaches for them and talks to them. It is hilarious!
He is growing so fast and I know he has to be over 12 pounds now. We are still getting up once a night, and he is still sleeping in a cradle in our room, but hopefully during this next month we will get some more sleep. His belly is doing great, no complaints from him and we have not seen any green poop in a while.
Here are some pictures of Henry at the beach with everyone.
Henry smiling at Pappaw and Nannaw.

Henry's second cousins...Caroline, Artum, Vera Grace and Henry. They all took great care of him at the beach. I miss that help!

We took Henry to put his feet in the ocean when the sun went down. He had no clue what was going on. He did not seem to like it much.

Sandy Toes
He kept lifting his feet up...I guess to keep them from getting wet.

"What in the world???"
Even though his feet are barely touching, he was still concerned.

He did this a lot!

This is Henry after a day at the beach....pooped!

Happy Henry

Talking nonstop!

Hello! How do you like my hat?
2 comments:
precious!!! So glad you got some sleep!!!! The toes pic is my favorite!! Henry is getting big!
He is just adorable, Alle!
Post a Comment