Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Henry is already 3 months old!


This picture is for my Texas family! Go Longhorns!



Look at my bulging biceps!



Henry still has very blue eyes....like his mom!





I love this picture!

I can't believe our sweet boy is already 3 months old. He is changing and growing at a rapid pace and is really noticing the world around him. He is laughing and smiling constantly now and really enjoying everyone. We have had a very busy summer thus far and he is just going with the flow. He still has a few fussy spells, but that is normal for a 3 month old who can't talk....right?
As of right now, he LOVES his play mat. He will lie on his back and talk and coo at the animals for 20 minutes or more. It is wonderful for him and me because it is hard to entertain a baby all day. I have also been putting him in an exersaucer and he loves that too. He will sit in it for about 15 minutes and then he is ready to be out!
Yesterday, the day he actually turned 3 months, he rolled over from his belly to his back twice. I was so excited because we have been working on rolling over for a while. I put him on his belly today and he did it again. Pretty soon he is going to be walking!
Henry and I are headed out of town again on Sunday for a week, but I will try to post pictures on my dads computer as the week progresses. Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Alle he is so cute. I have to say that he is making The Meat proud with those bulging biceps of his! I am glad yall are well. Hope to see you soon. Elizabeth

There's No Place Like Home said...

Time just goes faster and faster the older they get!
PS Glad to see those clothes going to good use!

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs