My precious son and his 12 week photo shoot at Portrait Innovations. This is his serious look, it is adorable!
I did not realize there was a cloud background when he was taking the picture, however, I think this picture is adorable and I may submit it to a Charmin commercial!
This shot I had taken for Beau and my Grandfather for Fathers Day....the big hunter, Henry. I think he resembles Tarzan!
I love these two pictures...the one above and below. He is so happy and smiles all the time. I can't get over how well the photographer did getting him to smile!
Henry is growing like a weed! We weighed him at my parents house and I am pretty sure he is close to 13 pounds! He is progressing beautifully. He is laughing all of the time now and it is hilarious. When he wakes up from his naps now he is usually smiling at you which is priceless. He has also continued reaching for objects in front of him and has really enjoyed a play mat on the floor with hanging animals. I have been putting him in his exersaucer while supervising him and he sits in it for about 15 minutes and plays with everything. Other than that, not much has changed since last week. He did sleep through the night twice last week, but has not since. However, instead of waking up at 3, he has been making it to 4 which is progress. I will definitely let you know when he has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row. That is supposed to be the key!








3 comments:
Those are so cute. He is getting so big. We need to see each other!
I love the photos. Great job. Gosh he looks older then 12 weeks. Look at him holding his head up. He is almost as big as DJ. DJ weighs 14lbs 14oz now. He is so dang cute.
When I was watching the dogs and I brought DJ with me and had him in his car seat, the dogs were all excited and then I lowered DJ so they could smell him and they both looked at him like, wait that is not my baby. Of course Sperry got over and just wanted to play ball. But Molly just watched him and if he moved she rushed over to him, sniffed and looked confused.
I do enjoy watching the dogs. With the recent lost of our Maddy, it has been very difficult and coming and spending time with the dogs, makes me feel good.
Take Care!!!
I love the new pictures! So cute.
Post a Comment