Finley was 10 months old on June 17, 2012. He started taking a few steps while we were at the beach, but has really taken off since then. He is constantly on the move and is loving watching his big brother run around! He is eating "people" food now instead of the nasty baby food and he is loving it! At 10 months, he had a great appetite and pretty much ate everything (including the leaves outside and some squirrel or mouse poop). I caught the poop in his mouth and ripped it out, then called poison control and asked if I should induce vomiting (because what if it was bat poop?????). They said that was not protocol anymore and not to worry, he should be fine. Low and behold he was :)! Other than the walking, he is not doing much talking, just a lot of baby talk and he wants me to hold him nonstop. I hope that phase is a quick one!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment