Tuesday, March 20, 2012

6 months on February 17, 2010


Finley was 6 months old on February 17, 2012 and he is just filling our hearts with so much love!  I can't believe how fast he has grown and how much he has changed.  He is happy for most of the day, but he still has his fussy "bewitching hour," and unfortunately it is right when Beau gets home from work.  I hope it passes quickly.  Finley is rolling like crazy, he is trying so very hard to move/crawl.  He has not figured out how to use his hands and legs at the same time, but he sort of pulls himself to get where he wants.  Crawling is not far away!
Finley is also trying to sit up, but has not mastered that yet either, as you can see from the pictures.  As far as eating goes, Finley is not the best eater yet.  He is never really interested in drinking a bottle....past the first ounce and he does not eat the "correct" amount of baby food he is supposed to be eating at this age per his pediatrician.  Even though he is not a big eater, he has the sweetest cheeks to love on!  He also loves his brother like no other!  I cannot explain how Finley lights up when Henry comes in the room or plays with him.  I have a great video I will post later. Oh, he got his 2 bottom teeth around Valentines Day....so he was a little older than Henry was when he got his first tooth.

When I took Finley for his 6 month checkup and shots, his stats were:
Weight: 15 pounds 12 ounces and is 15%
Height: 26 1/2 inches 45%
Head Circumference: 17 inches 30%




There are not the best pictures.....


No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs