Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Easter (a week late)!

A lot has happened since my last post....3 important things: Beau's 32nd birthday, Easter and then turkey season is OVER!!!! Yay for that!  We have had a ton going on the past few weeks so this is going to be a short post again, but here is our family Easter picture....it is great of the boys...I am struggling.

Here is Henry searching for the eggs the Easter Bunny hid from him.  Just ignore the Halloween shirt....again!




We spent last weekend with our friends Lindsey and Carlisle.  Here are the boys chillin watching The Fresh Beat Band!  They love it!

Lastly, I will be 24 weeks preggers on Wednesday and am feeling better (most of the time).  I went to the doctor today and my belly measures the exact week and the baby's heartbeat sounded great.  Thank goodness!
We are renovating our kitchen, so be on the lookout for pictures!  It is wild around here!

No comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs